13 Dec SOJC Mitzvah Day – December 25, 2013
We have several offerings for Mitzvah Day this year.
#1 Meals on Wheels
- We will be delivering meals to needy families.
- They need 10-12 people and set up in groups of 2.
- They are asking for each group to have a small cooler.
They want people to arrive at 9AM on December 25th at:
2801 South Financial Court, Sanford, Florida 32773
#2 Coalition for the Homeless
- They need 10 volunteers to set up and serve food to 100-300 people for 2 hours plus clean up afterwards.
They want people to arrive at 7:30AM on December 25th at:
639 West Central Boulevard – Orlando, Florida 32801
#3 Bridgeport Senior Living
- They have 6 residents that live on the property, and they want 6-7 people/children to come do activities with them, arts and crafts, bingo and just someone to talk, too.
- If you have a talent (especially if you participated in the SOJC Talent Show), they would love to see your act.
They want people to arrive at 8:00AM on December 25th at:
8341 Lake Crowell Circle – Orlando, Florida 32836
#4 SOJC – Areas Needing Attention
- Work in the Kitchen – we have a lot of new items for our Kitchen – cleaning out the old and in with the new.
- Cleaning the pews in the sanctuary – If you have a steam cleaner or carpet cleaner that we can use, please volunteer to help us.
- Cleaning the floors in the Social Hall and Lobby Area.
- These offerings will be on a first come first basis. Please RSVP – ASAP to Brett Spector at email@example.com.
- List in order of preference in case one option fills up before another and you can do one of the other offerings.
- Please email the text below (Copy and Paste) to Brett (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Preference # 1-4 and Contact Information.
Specify Preference Order # 1-4
____ Meals on Wheels
____ Coalition for the Homeless
____ Bridgeport Senior Living
____ SOJC – Areas Needing Attention
Participant Contact Information