29 Aug Donate an Improvement
Eric Hardoon started a fund with $1,000 of his personal money to help kickoff the improvements of the following items before the high holidays:
- Hardware for doors 14 lever handles @ $60 each
- 2 deadbolts @ $40 each – donations received
- 2 Door closers @ $75 each
- 10 gallons of paint @ 36 each
- Replace the water fountains between the bathrooms @ $425 (1/4 @ $106.25)
- Add some storage shelves in the closet in the social hall @ $225 each
- Replace blinds in social hall @ $2,000 (1/20 @ $100)
- Replace the carpet in the two final classrooms @ $2,400 (1/20 @ $120) – already installed but we need to pay the bill now!
If you wish to donate more than one item, please click the Continue Shopping button when you are on the PayPal.com page to return to this page and select an additional item.
OR – Click the Donate button below to Enter the Amount of Your Donation to be applied to the General Improvements Fund.