11 Dec SOJC Mitzvah Day – December 25, 2014
We have several offerings for Mitzvah Day this year.
#1 Meals on Wheels
- We will be delivering meals to needy families.
- They need 10 teams with vehicles.
- They are asking for each team to have a small cooler.
They want people to arrive at 9AM on December 25th at:
2801 South Financial Court, Sanford, Florida 32773
#2 Coalition for the Homeless
- They need 14 volunteers to set up and serve food to 100-300 people for 2 hours then clean up afterwards. We will also be adding cookie decorating this year. Some of the volunteers will be doing that as well with the kids.
They want people to arrive at 7:30AM on December 25th at:
639 West Central Boulevard – Orlando, Florida 32801
#3 Deliver Fresh Baked Cookies to the local Police/Fire Departments
- We need 2-3 people to plan on meeting at SOJC at 9AM to bake cookies.
- We will need 3-5 teams starting around 10AM – 10:30AM to deliver to 5-8 local Police/Fire Departments near SOJC.
- If you know of local Police/Fire Departments that you want to deliver to, please send that information to me as well.
#4 SOJC – Areas Needing Attention
- Cleaning out the supply closet in Social Hall/Closet near restrooms
- Cleaning the pews in the sanctuary – If you have a steam cleaner or carpet cleaner that we can use, please volunteer to help us.
- Cleaning the floors in the Social Hall and Lobby Area.
- Cleaning around the exterior of SOJC
- These offerings will be on a first come first basis. Please RSVP – ASAP to Brett Spector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List in order of preference in case one option fills up before another and you can do one of the other offerings.
- Please email the text below (Copy and Paste) to Brett (email@example.com) with your Preference # 1-4 and Contact Information.
Specify Preference Order # 1-4
____ Meals on Wheels
____ Coalition for the Homeless
____ Deliver Fresh Baked Cookies to the local Police/Fire Departments
____ SOJC – Areas Needing Attention
Participant Contact Information