26 Feb SOJC Welcomes our New Board of Directors for 2016
Volunteers aren’t paid,
Not because they are worthless,
But because they are priceless.
It is with these sentiments we thank our Board of Directors for their service this past year and welcome the new Board of Directors for 2016.
- President: Michele Fischer and Jeff Sikora
- 1st Vice President: Vivian Kerstein
- 2nd Vice President: Michael Goldberg
- 3rd Vice President: Shelly Blatt
- Treasurer: Karla Salviaterra
- Secretary: Ben Bolusky
- Immediate Past President: Cheryl Nathan Weiner
- Ed Bromberg
- Stacy Gerstenblitt
- Eileen Krantz
- Lynell Medel
- Jeff Pasler
- Jay Saltzman
- Rob Singer
- Larry Wolfman
A special thank you to our directors who are retiring from the board for their selfless sacrifice of time and dedication to SOJC.
A very special thank you to Cheryl Nathan Weiner for serving as President and leading SOJC with vision, patience, and friendship.