17 Dec SOJC – December Mitzvah Day
Calling all SOJC families
Please join us on Friday, December 25th at 10:00 am.
On Friday, December 25th at 10:00 am, we will be gathering on the SOJC patio to create “goody bags” for 135 preschool children in local needy areas.
We need your help in creating an assembly line to pack snacks, water, and other items into these goody bags. Jeff Imber will be taking these bags and distributed them to the allocated preschools.
We need your help!
If you would like to make a donation to help cover the costs for the “goodies” click on the donate button below.
All items will be pre-purchased. Here is a partial list of food items:
- These are some of the items we will be purchasing. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars, Oats ‘n Honey,
- Kirkland Signature Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, 0.85 oz,
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Cereal Bars, Variety,
- Kirkland Signature Organic Applesauce Pouch, 3.17
- Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers, Cheddar, 1 oz,
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit, 0.8 oz,
We will also have a holiday / new years card table so our youth can create greeting cards for these preschoolers.
All activities will occur outside while wearing masks, gloves and practicing social distancing.